Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 7:19 PM
Main Registration RSS
Welcome, Guest
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software Related Topics » Post all software related topics here » Virtual DJ Pro v7.0 Full Version
Virtual DJ Pro v7.0 Full Version
inzaneDate: Monday, 2012-01-30, 3:13 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators

VirtualDJ is the hottest AUDIO and VIDEO mixing software, targeting DJs from the bedroom, mobile, and professional superstars like Carl Cox. With VirtualDJ’s breakthrough BeatLock engine, songs will always stay in beat, and the DJ works their mixes incredibly faster than they ever could. The automatic seamless loop engine and synchronized sampler lets the DJ perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all. The visual representation and the cues allow a DJ to clearly see the song structure, and never be surprised by a break. The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.!

Click Me

Torrent Download (Mediafire deleted direct downloads so here's the alternative)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JohnDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 12:16 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Virtual DJ by ATOMIX software was really an awesome Music Mixing software. it is one of the most powerful (If not the best) in my opinion.

I remember when I first downloaded the software (Version 1), I used its trial version and love it. So. I spent hours and hours of my precious time to make it full version but it's really very resistant (Duh). My option then (Aside from buying it) is to decompile the software and remove it's security hash. I succeeded duh, but 3 days after I successfully cracked (Which made me spent 6 hours straight) the software, cracked serial numbers had been released by TamCORE (A group of Reverse engineers).

I feel then that my effort is useless and that my time in cracking is just a wasted time.

This crack posted by Sir Inzane is some what a big help to those who wanted a full version of this awesome software.

Don't waste your time cracking this software fellas' coz it's been here... smile wink
Posted the cracked version for free by Sir Inzane so no need to crack it again.... Just a waste of time if you do (Duh) wacko

While you know yourself --- It is necessary for other to know you
When no one knows you --- All you know about yourself is nothing

inzaneDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 2:48 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Thanx sir ^___^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Forum » Software Related Topics » Post all software related topics here » Virtual DJ Pro v7.0 Full Version
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: