|no_one||Date: Monday, 2012-01-30, 10:41 AM | Message # 1|
Normally Windows XP operating system
installation takes around 40-60 minutes
to complete, but through this trick you can save 15-20 minutes.
1. Boot through Windows XP CD.
2. After all the files are completely loaded, you will get the
option to select the partition. Select partition “C”.
3. Now Format the partition, whether it is normal or quick with NTFS or FAT
4. Once the formatting is completed, All the setup
files required for installation are copied.
Restart your system by pressing Enter. Now,
here begins the Simple trick to save 10-15 minutes.
5. After rebooting, you get a screen where it takes
40 minutes to complete or finish the OS installation.
6. Now, Press SHIFT + F10 Key -> This will open command prompt.
7. Enter “Taskmgr” at the command prompt window. This will open Task Manager.
8. Click the Process Tab, here we find a process
called Setup.exe -> Right Click on Setup.exe -> Set Priority -> Select High or Above Normal.
Initially it will be Normal.
Thats it, no more work to do. Relax your self
and see how fast the installation process completes..
|Bonakid||Date: Friday, 2012-03-16, 3:18 PM | Message # 3|
|i think my bug yan.... sir john applicable ba yan??
|John||Date: Monday, 2012-03-19, 10:19 PM | Message # 4|
It really works... Been tested on Win7, WinXP
Sometimes, you can't run Taskmanager, so the trick is that you need to view it first by issuing the dir command (dir task*.exe)
then run taskmgr.exe
Ofcourse, you must be in C:\Windows\System32\ directory, assuming that you are installing windows on your Drive C:
While you know yourself --- It is necessary for other to know you
When no one knows you --- All you know about yourself is nothing